Monday, January 24, 2022

HOW I was TAUGHT to SHARE GOD's WORD with YOU

 

2 Timothy 2:15 

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


That was the verse given me, by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, for He knew what He set me out to do.

I search, study, and share the WORD of GOD, through blogs Spirit and I create together.

If you have any idea how the Holy Spirit can touch, and influence your life, perhaps I better start with my own little story.

Despite my many failings, and errors in life -- mostly from my own ignorance of the LAWS of GOD -- Jesus only looked to my heart.

Perhaps, He found something real there.

Like really loving His FATHER, and wanting to know EVERYTHING about GOD.

Then, I was buying books, right and left, searching, studying, and going broke from buying all those books.

Had I stuck to the Bible, I'd have money left over.

But GOD knew I wasn't ready for His book.

He let me go through the process.

My process.

When my process didn't work, I looked to Him for help.

He likes working with humbled people.

Perfect platform for teaching.

Then, the lessons began.

And had not stopped.

We're now over 28 months into Scripture.

Every moment of the day.


Only JESUS has the answers for ALL your questions.

When your heart is true, 

the Holy Spirit will be sent to start teaching you.


See, it even rhymes.

On 6 September 2019, I was taught by Spirit to study verses as a whole, for I was a baby Christian, just learning the WORD of GOD. I was getting an "overview" of His Word.

A year after -- on 28 September 2020 -- I was "prompted" to study, a word at a time.

By 27 December 2020, I was coached to focus on phrases.

Today, everything's become a clear, cohesive whole.

Strangely, I had no difficulty studying the WORD of GOD.

Perhaps, it's because I'm a kid at heart.

Eager.

Teachable.

Even playful.


God knows my crazy crazy heart.

He knew the BEST method for instruction.

Of course, the method taught me, a word, or a phrase at a time, may not work well with you.

Only one way to find out:

PRAY to JESUS, and ask for GUIDANCE.

That's how I was taught.

I prayed.

I waited.

I listened.

I obeyed.

And instruction, and inspiration, were given.

All I did was obey, following the "prompts".

And now, HOLY SPIRIT and I have 37 blogs.

Through this blog, you will know more about the HOLY SPIRIT.

Things He wants you to know.

2020 articles

2021 articles


SPIRIT and me

  Job 33:4 King James Version 4 The spirit of God hath made me,  and the breath of the Almighty  hath given me life . How important is the H...